Friday, September 25, 2009

NPP Update & Lentz Boys



Hello friends of the NPP blog! I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping you all better informed of what is going on here. Steph and I have been swamped! It is so crazy to me that we're already trying to figure out how to get everything done by the holidays. I'm so thankful to be so busy! A special thanks to all of you who have supported this adventure of mine for the past 9 years!
Here are some photos of our Lentz men! Kollyn, Caleb and Lucas are always so fun to photograph. The each have brilliant, twinkly eyes and infectious smiles. Kollyn (one of our Tots winners) is an awesome big brother that is always helpful. His witty charm always makes me smile! Caleb keeps things interesting with his independent little attitude. There is never a plethora of images of this busy child (due to his great speed), but those I do capture are always enthusiastic and happy. I wish that every picture I have of Caleb came with a "play" button, so that when he is older he could see just what I went through for his awesome pix! Little Lucas is growing like a weed and I can't believe he is one year old! He is sure to grow into a fine young man just like his brothers! A special thanks to Jason Hoerman for his exceptional antics. Without Jason and a bag of chips these pictures may have never been possible! Also thanks to Uncle Nate for the wonderful location and great truck. Um yeah, he is the only 25 year old I've seen actually race a pedal tractor! Go Nate, go! Britt and Pat, thanks for allowing me to be your family's photographer and friend! We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment