Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family...




My sister, brother and their families were all home this weekend for my brother's graduation from UNI. We rarely get together, with life being so busy. I had a blast watching my nephews and niece interact with my parents. My parents make wonderful grandparents! It is amazing what they let the grandkids get away with that they'd never let their kids. Eli loooooves to "ride." He isn't interested in little plastic power-wheels...he wants to ride tractors, four wheelers and combines! He also can hula hoop at only 1 and half! Then there is Gavin...what a chatty little boy! He is into anything he can do with his Uncle Blake. He loves to be out running around and always has something hilarious to say! It makes my heart melt every time he says, "Aunt Achole..." Then we have Miss Julia! She is so sweet and quiet! She rarely cries and has the best toothless smile. She loves to be thrown up in the air (and caught of course)! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of her from this weekend. Here are some photos of the boys though. I may be biased, but I swear they are some of the cutest kids ever!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the second pic of your Dad and Eli!! I can so tell that he's making a "tractor" noise! Boys are WONDERFUL!!.....but I would love to see pics of sweet Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering how many people would pick up on the fact that eli is making tractor noises! you're oBviously a mommy to some tractor-lovin farm kids!

    ReplyDelete